High Revenue Growth
Argyll Holidays are one of Scotland’s leading holiday providers, offering a selection of luxury lodges and accommodating in the heart of the beautiful Scottish Highlands. We were tasked with providing ongoing digital marketing services to drive their online sales revenue.
Our SEO and PPC campaigns increased online reveunes by 35% year on yearBrian
Digital Marketing Manager, BLISS
The primary goals of the campaign were to deliver more visitors, conversions and revenue by providing ongoing SEO services and by increasing ROI from their paid search campaigns.
As well as the primary goals, we set out several other KPI’s at the start of the campaign:
- Achieve page one rankings for targeted terms and specific accommodation types (eg hot tub lodges in Scotland)
- Increase organic traffic by 15% in 12 months
- Increase ROI from paid search by 15% over 12 months
- Increase online revenue by 10% in 12 months
To meet the online revenue targets set by Argyll Holidays we needed to attract visitors who were more likely to convert. Using keyword and traffic analysis tools, we found that broad terms such as “holidays in Scotland” were not achieving the desired results, so we switched to more precise phrases to increase the site’s visibility to people who were specifically looking to holiday in the Argyll region.
In addition to identifying and targeting high converting search terms, our strategy incorporated:
- On and off-page optimisation centred around the Argyll region and specific accommodation types
- High-quality link-building campaign
- Ongoing content generation focused delivering unique, useful content, rich in keywords and valuable to both visitors and search engines alike
- Targeting related user groups such as walkers and cyclists and creating a collection of maps and walking routes exclusively for Argyll Holidays
Over a 12 month period we achieved the following results:
- Organic Search Revenue increased by 33%
- Revenue from paid search increased by 25%
- ROI from paid search increased to 2,183% up 32% year on year.
- Overall online Revenue increased by 35%