Our greatest asset is the talented bunch of people behind what we make. That’s why we’ve worked hard to build a team of the best.
If you think you're cut out to join the team, ask yourself a few questions first.
- Are you friendly?
- Are you open minded, but not a pushover?
- Are you able to take feedback and use it to improve yourself?
- Can you play well with others but work independently when needed?
- Are you happy to raise the bar when required?
- Do you consider yourself pretty darn smart at what you do?
- Do you like David Bowie? (Ok, this one isn’t essential).
If the answers to the above are a resounding yes, then drop your details in below.
- Digital Account Manager
- Junior Front-end Developer
- UX / UI Developer
- Drupal Developer
- Back-end Developer (spec TBC, please use off-spec application)
A note for recruitment agents
It's not you, it's us - we just like to recruit directly where possible.
We do understand your value though, so we'll be in touch when you are best positioned to help us. I'm afraid that there are no opportunities for any agencies we do not already work with.
Benefits @ Bliss
We provide an eye care scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, competitive pension, monthly team activities, hack weekends, profit-related bonuses, personal development budgets, and 25 days annual leave with the option to buy extra days.