Digital with Purpose
Solutions for organisations that make the world a better place.
Transforming digital for The New Humanitarian: Europe's biggest independent news charity
We’re a group of friendly people who help non-profit businesses, charities and membership organisations reach their objectives
Bliss is a UK-based digital agency who design and build websites and other digital solutions. We’re a dream team of developers and designers, project managers and marketers raring to go on projects which aid the world.
Think you’d be a good fit? See our available jobs
Want to improve your online presence? Our agile teams can rise to any digital challenges to develop innovative solutions.
- Realise your digital dreams with cutting-edge solutions
- Create unique systems your customers will love you for
- Our portfolio of success includes apps, portals, specialist systems and more
Your website or software will run smoothly under the care of our support team, who are only a message away to fix any problems.
- We aim for same-day responses so you get solutions quickly
- Keep your websites secure with proactive monitoring
- We're not prescriptive, we work with you to understand your business needs
Get your business in front of more of the right people with our full range of marketing activities, including SEO, Paid Marketing, Content, Social and Email.
- Improve your search engine rankings
- Use marketing solutions to target business goals
- Convert website visitors into leads or customers
Who we’ve worked with
We’re privileged to have worked with some fantastic organisations who truly make the world a better place. Explore our case studies below to see how we helped them (and can help you too!).
“Nonprofits aren't just a sector specialism for us. They're a passion that finds its foundation in the ethos and people of our agency.”
Bliss has experience of working with non-profit, charities and membership organisations from around the world. Whether a local charity or global initiative, a good cause is a good cause, and we never discriminate in our support.